The DB&B PLUG VALVES provide the same PLUG VALVES features, with the addition of the “Double Isolation” feature, with a body bleed in between the two plugs. Valves “Face to Face” follows API6D, to guarantee interchangeability with valves in service.
Chemical & Petrochemical
1. Standard Carbon Steel Body and Plug. (ASTM-A216 WCB/WCC material) suitable for general services.
2. Carbon Steel Body and Plug (A352 LCB/LCC material) suitable for low temperature services.
3. Carbon Steel Body and Plug (ASTM A216WCB/WCC material) suitable for “SOUR SERVICE”(H2S and CO2) according to NACE-MR.01.75/Latest Edition.
4. Special Austenitic (6MO) and Ferritic-Austenitic Stainless Steel (Duplex and Superduplex) suitable for sea water and corrosive services.
5. Nickel-Chromium-Iron alloy (i.e. Alloy 20), Titanium & Titanium alloy, carbon steel with Inconel 625 cladding and stellite or Tungsten carbide hardfacing for abrasive/corrosive service.
6. Other materials upon request.
Pressure and Temperature
138 up to 690 bar
Size 2″ op to 12″
Class 2000 up to 15000