Pressure balance lubricated plug valves are metal seated valves providing a tight shut off ( 0 leakage ) sealing, valves shall be regularly lubricated along with their operation by injection of suitable grease. Thanks to the absence of any body cavity and as well as a simple & tough design, they are highly recommended for any critical “Full ΔP” operation and for handling any media with an high % of solids contents, further more they provide an excellent resistance to abrasion, they are free from routine maintenance, providing a long service life.
Oil & Gas, Geothermal, Chemical & Petrochemical
1. Standard Carbon Steel Body and Plug. (ASTM-A216 WCB/WCC material) suitable for general services.
2. Carbon Steel Body and Plug (A352 LCB/LCC material) suitable for low temperature services.
3. Carbon Steel Body and Plug (ASTM A216WCB/WCC material) suitable for “SOUR SERVICE” (H2S and CO2) according to NACE-MR.01.75/Latest Edition.
4. Special Austenitic (6MO) and Ferritic-Austenitic Stainless Steel (Duplex and Superduplex) suitable for sea water and corrosive services.
5. Nickel-Chromium-Iron alloy (i.e. Alloy 20), Titanium & Titanium alloy, carbon steel with Inconel 625 cladding and stellite or Tungsten carbide hardfacing for abrasive/corrosive service.
6. Other materials upon request.
Pressure and Temperature
138 up to 1034 bar
DN 1 13/16” to 7 1/16” Class API 2000 to 15000 Psi
Class 2000 up to 15000